Pear Rose Cut Diamond Ring
Created in the early 1500s, rose cut diamonds are shaped to resemble the petals of a rose, hence the name. In this ring, we feature a pear-shaped rose cut to give the old school shape a modern twist. Wear it as a modern interpretation of an antique wedding ring or show it off as a beautiful right hand ring.
- 14 karat yellow or rose gold
- center rose cut diamond weighs approx. 0.15 carats
- side round brilliant cut diamonds weights approx. 0.06 carats
- total weight for this ring is 1.40 grams
- These rings come in size 7 but can be customized upon request.